Helps prevent your skin from softening when wearing gloves. Antibacterial as defined by BS EN 15OO.
alcoholic gel combining skin protection, skin care and disinfectant properties in one
contains a high proportion of a purified
Hamamelis extract and its astringent effect strengthens the horny layer helps to prevent the skin from softening under the influence of the sweating process gentle skin caring properties are based on a conditioning and moisturing complex made up primarily of panthenol and glycerine suitable for hygienic hand disinfection according to EN 1500 has antibacterial, antifungal and virucidal(HBV/HIV) effects
- Clear, colourless, viscous
Active substances per 100 g of product:
- 60,7 g Ethanol (CAS-No. 64-17-5)
- 10,0 g Propan-2-ol (CAS-No. 67-63-0)
- Suitable for all those who need to wear gloves particularly in hygiene-sensitive areas, such as the food industry, chemical/pharmaceutical industries, electronics industry, hospitals, old peopleÛ÷s homes, nursing care centres, and other public institutions and places of work where there is a risk of contamination
- 100-ml-bottle with fliptop
- 500-ml-bottle with hand pump
- 1000-ml-soft bottle (for all STOKO Vario dispensers)
Stokosept protects compatibility with the most common forms of materials used in gloves (latex, nitrile, PVC, copolymer and neoprene) has been tested by the TÌÏV (German Technical Inspectorate) Products Service GmbH (Munich). Stokosept protect was not found to have any significant effect on the impermeability and tear strength of the gloves after they had been worn for the period usual in practice of less than 2 hours. Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.